Gift buying can add major stress to your life during the holidays! How much should you spend? Can you find something unique or interesting? What if the recipient doesn’t like the gift? Spending hours in holiday crowds searching for the right gift can zap your holiday spirit. You need fresh ideas to finish your holiday shopping.
Go to Girl has created a list of gifts to thrill anyone on your list. We look for gifts that are unique, reasonably priced, and help make life easier and more fun. Because they are useful, they don’t add unnecessary clutter and help keep your loved ones organized.
- No more retrieving the phone charger cord from the floor. Cord Buddy keeps your phone and device cords together and in place. Sold in a variety of styles, shapes and colors, this gift will be happily used on the desk or counter top every day!
- Catch Caddy Car Seat Catcher – Do you know someone who needs helping keeping their car organized? This simple product catches the items that fall between the seats and provides space for extra storage in the car. Your loved ones will never lose anything between their seats again!
- Folding Salad Tongs are a wonderful gift for the foodies in your life. They are especially attractive, used with only one hand and fold flat for easy storage. After you see the ingenious design, you will want to order one of these for yourself!
- Carry your holiday happiness into the new year with a gift of tickets to a local show or event. This year, we are recommending Baltimore’s own Stoop Story Telling Series as a unique and fun experience to share with a friend. Plan to go together and celebrate your friendship!
- What is your favorite thing? We know a group of friends who buy each other the things in their lives that they personally love using. The gifts are not fancy or expensive but always bring a smile. Some of the more memorial ones include the Scrub Daddy and the Ultimate Water Bottle for the gym.
If you have a great gift idea, please comment here or on our Facebook page.
At Go to Girl Organizing Solutions, we look for ideas to help simplify any process that causes stress or anxiety. Visit us at www.gotogirlmd.com to read other great blogs and learn how we can help you get organized in the new year!